
50mm 1/200 f/1.8 ISO 200
Cheers to the start of something great! Well, hopefully great, anyways. This is the first entry for my 52 week project - a way to watch our life (and maybe even my photography skills) progress.
It was hard picking a photo for today, considering that Lily has been sick with croup, then took a major digger outside and split her lip open. I had visions of posting one of those shots of her little red face, busted lip and swelled up eye, with a caption that read "you should see the other kid", but that seemed wrong for a "new year" post.
So alas, Lily is in the tub... and I'm enjoying a well-deserved glass of champagne. And that's what you get. May 2011 bring you everything you wish and more.
You have your first follower :) Looking forward to your photos - you are incredibly talented! Wishing you an amazing year ahead - capture it!
ReplyDelete-Katie
becky, i love it and can't wait to see more. i hope that we might so a picture of paige and lily together?
ReplyDeleteLove this idea, Becky! By the way, the stuff I have seen on your FB page has been excellent. Looking forward to seeing what you capture this year!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I can't wait to see your photos!
ReplyDelete