I love my cat Bronxie with all my heart... after all, he was my first baby. But just around the corner from my house are the three most beautiful horses I've ever seen. Let me tell you, I'm
not a horse person. I never grew up with model horses, never dreamed of riding one, and generally always thought that they were kinda smelly. Like cows.
However. These animals are gorgeous. And gentle. And extremely patient while I was trying to get the shot. And while he might not be *my* pet, for the first time ever, I wish I had a horse!
Be sure to visit
iheartfaces.com to see more amazing and cherished animals.
i LOVE her.. [no idea of the horse's gender, but it looks like a her, so let's pretend it's a her:D] ..ears! haha cute pic ! :D
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous picture!
ReplyDeleteLove the processing in this!
ReplyDeleteawww!
ReplyDeletecan you ride those horses?
I so want to try horse-back riding!
This.is.gorgeous. The processing is so beautiful and it makes me want to jump on a horse and lope through an open field. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteNice shot!! I have my first horse photo shoot coming up... I too wish I could own a horse, but in the mean time I enjoy other people's!
ReplyDelete